Merimbula Accommodation Pambula Beach Accommodation Tura Beach Accommodation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Animals are not permitted unless otherwise stated.
Linen is not provided unless otherwise stated.
All holiday properties are strictly no smoking areas.
Tenants must comply with Strata Title by-laws.
Bookings not to be on sold without prior consent of Getaway Merimbula.
All published Tariffs include a Tenant Commission capped to a maximum of $175 for a one week booking or $350 for a multiple week booking.
Bookings made via third party websites may incur further charges which will be included in total cost of tariff.
- A 50% deposit is due and payable within 7 days of booking. Bookings are not confirmed until the deposit is received. Full payment is required if your arrival is within one month.
- The balance of your payment is required one month prior to your arrival.
- Payment may be made by: cheque payable to Go Getaway, money order, MasterCard, Visa or by direct deposit into our National Bank account BSB No. 082 439 Account No. 825 824 493.
- A 2.00% surcharge applies to credit card transactions.
Arrivals/ Departures/ Key Collection
- When arriving during business hours, keys may be collected from our office. Outside these hours, keys are left in the locked key box at our offices located at Fisk & Nagle Shop 4 The Promenade, Crn Beach & Market Street, Merimbula next to Subway for Merimbula, Pambula and Tura Beach properties. Access codes will be provided in a text message on the morning of your arrival.Please bring your key box access codes with you.
- Arrival time is 3pm. Departure time is 10am. When vacating all keys are to be returned to the Getaway office (Fisk & Nagle) in Merimbula
- In the event of after hours assistance a callout fee of up to $120 may be payable for non urgent matters e.g lost keys or lockouts. Guests must not break into the premises, or attempt to do so, when locked out.
- Our Emergency phone number is 0428 992 223 please leave a message and our staff member will return your call ASAP
- A guest registration form is required to be completed for all bookings. The bond paid on your booking will be refunded within 14 days of your departure date unless withheld to cover any damage/ breakage or loss.
Housekeeping / Damages / Breakages / Losses
- Please leave the property in the condition that you found it. A standard clean will be provided but anything outside a standard clean will be charged or taken from your bond. A $30 BBQ cleaning fee will be charged for unclean BBQs.
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property, furniture and furnishings are to be reported and paid for by the guest immediately. Tenants should advise Getaway Merimbula of any faults or breakages discovered on arrival. If Getaway Merimbula is not advised we will consider damages to be responsibility of the current guest and charge accordingly.
- Funds will be deducted from the security deposit if we need to make a claim which may include but is not limited to; excess cleaning fees, damage or breakages, excess garbage removal, late check out, telephone calls (if applicable) and after hours callouts. When total amount claimed for damages exceeds $150 an agent fee of $50 will apply.
- Each holiday property has a stipulated maximum number of guests. It is against Health Department Regulations for more people to occupy a property than there are beds to accommodate them. No tents, caravans, mattresses or extra guests over stated maximum will be tolerated. A breach of this condition will result in direction for immediate vacation of the premises and no refund will apply.
- Excessive noise, inappropriate behaviour that is threatening to neighbours or ill treatment of premises will not be tolerated. Guests can be issued with a warning or asked to leave the property. No monies will be refunded to the guest.
- No responsibility is taken for tenants personal property left on the premises.
In the event of a cancellation by you the guest:
- If a replacement booking can be secured all monies paid are refunded less a $100 administration fee.
- If the property cannot be rebooked all monies paid are not refundable.
- Shortened stay – the unused portion of rental is not refundable.
Bookings are taken in good faith on behalf of the property owner. At times situations arise of which Getaway Merimbula has no control. We cannot be held responsible for cancellation or changes made by the owner. Getaway Merimbula reserve the right to move visitors to alternate accommodation of a similar standard at their discretion or on the direct instruction of the property owner. Guests will be notified of any such changes.
The description of the premises by the agent is made in good faith and no responsibility for misrepresentation can be accepted. While Getaway Merimbula will make every effort to ensure that the property is maintained to the high standard as required by commercial holiday rentals the final responsibility rests with the lawful owner of the premises. The owner's responsibility includes but is not restricted to, the supply of all services.
Correspondence: Mustex Pty Ltd trading as Gotta Getaway, Shop 4, The Promenade Merimbula NSW 2548
Phone: (02) 6495 2000 Fax: (02) 6495 3154 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABN: 60 087 729 100